The Roadmap to Health – A Comprehensive Look at Detox
As a healthcare practitioner, the focus for our clients relies on a long-term plan for sustainable wellness, not a short-term solution designed to cover up symptoms.
But this long-term approach can be hard for clients who want to be free of their ailments right away.
They want to get better, and they want to get better fast.
But the roadmap to health may involve twists and turns that are unique to each client. The time it takes to fully heal may be different.
The purpose, in the end, is for overall, complete healing to take place, not just treating a few symptoms.
The main questions to ask are:
- Where should clients begin so they can feel whole again?
- What is the source of my client’s health issues?
- What is the proper order to follow to help them heal?
CellCore’s Comprehensive Protocol was created to help clients address the root cause of their symptoms rather than just offering a surface-level cover up.
This protocol supports drainage and energy at the cellular level in order to reset the body to its proper function. Then, it clears out toxins and pathogens, as well as addresses deeper immune support.
This entire protocol allows clients to refortify patients immune system’s natural defenses to combat lingering toxins and infections to stay on that road to real recovery.
What to Know Before the Protocol
In order to promote healing, clients must change the environmental terrain of the body. This involves a mental shift as well. The road to wellness requires a positive mindset, especially since using the protocol may encourage an upheaval of emotions.
A myriad of diagnoses and labels typically serve to limit people mentally in regards to their health. Individuals may see themselves as their symptoms rather than as a person dealing with symptoms.
While clients may feel like they’re getting worse, it just means that their body is getting through whatever chronic issues have been weighing them down for so long.
By completely changing the environment of the body, clients are not as susceptible to infections, overgrowth of bad bacteria, parasites, and viruses. So while it may take some time, what happens is healing at the foundational level. (1)
The focus for the clients should be on clearing their internal environments instead of worrying about specific conditions or labels. By cleansing their terrain, their body can start to detoxify the lingering toxins and foster an environment resistant to toxins. (1, 2, 3)
Since we cannot control the toxins in this world, clients can take the preemptive action to adapt and respond to the different infections in order to keep the terrain of their body stable.
This is the goal with this 5-step Comprehensive Protocol. Generally administered for 10 months, the purpose is to address those with chronic illnesses and severe acute conditions at the foundational level. While not intended for the masses, it is based on a clinician’s guidance for a client.
Here’s a quick overview of the 5 phases of this protocol:
Phase 1: Energy & Drainage
- Focus on mitochondrial function, balancing the immune system, and opening up drainage pathways
- Month 1
Phase 2: Gut & Immune Support
- Go after parasites in the digestive track and support gut health
- Months 2-3
Phase 3: Whole Body Immune Support
- Go further into parasite cleansing, with a more systematic approach
- Months 4-5
Phase 4: Systemic Detox
- Push deeper into detoxification to improve the microbiome and overall health by targeting heavy metals and other environmental toxins
- Months 6-10
Phase 5: Deeper Immune Support
- Use immune tinctures to help with systemic infections, such as Borrelia (Lyme disease), Bartonella, Babesia, etc.
- Months 7-10
The protocol, as a whole, tackles challenges that patients need help working through. Three major areas typically stand in the way of healing:
- Chronic toxicity
- Chronic infections
The order of the protocol (explained below) is imperative if clients are to build their foundation of health throughout their body’s terrain. As such, the detox process starts with supporting the drainage pathways of the body.
Phase 1: Energy & Drainage Process
Detox starts with drainage. Phase 1 opens the drainage pathways, focusing on the organs of elimination to clear and prepare the body for effective detoxification. This also includes a properly functioning mitochondria for energy at the cellular level.
If you begin pushing detoxing right away, clients may experience a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction. This can include uncomfortable symptoms like anxiety, chills, headache, and tachycardia. (4)
When bacteria, fungus, parasites, viruses, or other pathogens are killed off, they release endotoxins into the tissues and blood. If the body cannot keep up with the influx of die-off toxins, Herx reactions occur. (4)
Opening drainage pathways will ensure that no backups happen throughout the body’s drainage funnel. Focus on the colon, liver, and gallbladder first, then clients can move forward to kidneys and deeper liver support, before moving on to the lymphatic system.
If clients ever experience an uptick in symptoms, return to this drainage phase and make sure their pathways are open and the organs of elimination (cells, gallbladder, kidneys, lymphatic system, liver, and colon) are all supported.
For clients with higher sensitivity, you’ll want to focus more on drainage and push detox later on.
It’s also important to remind clients that it’s not about treating the symptoms. Rather, this approach is about supporting the body’s natural processes.
CellCore supplements in Phase 1 include:
- Advanced TUDCA— Consisting of the water-soluble bile TUDCA, melatonin, NAC, and Carbon Technology, Advanced TUDCA enhances liver and digestive function to promote toxin elimination. (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
- BioToxin Binder — Made with the proprietary humic and fulvic acid extracts, this Carbon Technology binder removes mycotoxins, parasites, and other unwanted elements, plus helps nourish the gut. (14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
- Bowel Mover — Promotes healthy gut motility that is non-habit forming to deter constipation and supports gut microbial composition. (19, 20, 21, 22)
- CT-Minerals— Supplies 71 naturally-occurring plant-derived minerals and 12 amino acids to support routine detoxification, as well as provide building blocks for cellular energy production. (23, 24, 25)
- IFC— Maintains inflammatory balance in response to mild stress, free radicals, and pollutants to encourage homeostasis in the body. (26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
- BC-ATP— Formulated to support optimal mitochondrial function and ATP production to maintain healthy cell turnover and support the energy supply for detox and drainage. (35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40)
Phase 2: Gut & Immune Support Process
After clearing the drainage pathways, Phase 2 focuses on the immune system by supporting the gut. This includes continuing to assist the body’s routine elimination of toxins by supporting kidney and liver drainage.
Most of the immune system is in the gut, and whether clients realize it or not, they do have parasites. These parasites may also be the root cause of many chronic symptoms. (41)
The gut takes all the stress from the body and is the exit pathway of many different toxins. The digestive tract is the thing to address early on, but one of the last things to fully heal after clearing systemic infections. (42)
Parasites can carry toxins like heavy metals and house chronic viral and bacterial infections like Lyme. Clients need to kill the parasites so that they will release these heavy metals and bacterias. Then, their body can be supported by inserting binders into the treatment and clients’ drainage efforts can be more effective. (43, 44)
Skipping parasites will never get to the root of the problem, and clients will have to return to Phase 2. This is because these parasites will continue to act as a shielding mechanism for these infections. (45)
Once the parasites are addressed via the gut cleansing, a client further boost their immune system to tackle other systematic toxins and pathogens in the body.
CellCore supplements in Phase 2 include:
- Advanced TUDCA
- BioToxin Binder
- HydrOxygen — Supports cellular oxygen status to promote cognitive function, ATP production, and tissue health, plus may help deter the growth of some unwanted anaerobic organisms. (48, 49)
- KL Support — Facilitates the normal removal of toxin-laden materials via the liver and kidney to promote healthy bile flow to filter, detoxify, and drain effectively. Also supports the body’s natural antioxidant protection of the liver and kidneys. (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57)
- Para 1— Mimosa pudica seed is the only ingredient for Para 1, CellCore’s flagship immune and gut support product.Mimosa Pudica seed becomes gelatinous and sticky in the digestive tract to grab onto intestinal buildup, parasites, and toxins to escort them out via stools. (58, 59)
- Para 2— A multi-herb blend with Carbon Technology designed to nurture the body’s immune and digestive systems, as well as assist in killing off parasites. (14, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67)
Phase 3: Whole Body Immune Support Process
With this phase, it’s now time for clients to build on the solid groundwork that they have established with drainage and the initial detox processes beyond the gut. This phase moves from primarily intestinal scrubbing to continuing full body parasite cleansing and general immune support.
At this stage, clients have to be persistent and consistent.
More supplements are included to assist the lymphatic system and other organs of elimination in order to support healthy immune system balance and function. This phase is essential in preparing the body for systemic detoxification in Phase 4.
Unfortunately, a clean diet and healthy lifestyle isn’t enough for whole body immune support. The outside world remains a toxic environment and we cannot prevent our clients’ exposure to these different toxins.
This stage essentially gives clients’ detox organs a break and helps them clean out their system.
CellCore supplements in Phase 3 include:
- Advanced TUDCA
- CT-Iodine— Provides support for the thyroid gland and whole body with a combination of iodine and iodide. Also combines Carbon Technology to deliver iodine in the needed form to specific body tissues and remove toxins that occupy iodine receptors. (68, 69, 70)
- LymphActiv— Promotes lymphatic drainage and deters stagnation from unwanted microbial and everyday toxins. Also supplies antioxidant-rich herbs to support normal immune function. (71, 72, 73, 74, 75)
- Para 1
- Para 3— CellCore’s most potent parasite-killing product, Para 3 is a liquid supplement designed to absorb deep into the tissues. The seven herb blend also supports immune cell activity, inflammatory balance, and microbiome health by providing phytochemicals to support the liver and digestive system. (76, 77)
- ViRadChem Binder— A Carbon Technology binder specially designed to target chemicals, radiation, and viruses. Also promotes microbiome health and immune system function. (14, 78, 79, 80, 81)
Phase 4: Systemic Detox Process
This phase’s focus is systemic detox to the cellular level. Phase 4 addresses lingering, everyday toxins by detoxing viruses and elemental toxins and main-made contaminants.
HM-ET Binder is added into the protocol at this stage to remove heavy metals like arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury that can build up in the body over time. The focus is on binding and purging them from tissues, organs, and the brain. (82, 83)
Because toxins have been building up in their systems for years, remind clients that detoxing is not a quick, overnight thing. They may need to stay on the Carbon Technology binders longer than a few months once they complete the protocol.
CellCore supplements in Phase 4 include:
- Advanced TUDCA
- HM-ET Binder— Built from Carbon Technology, HM-ET Binder aids the body’s normal detox processes by binding and removing environmental toxins. It supports long-term maintenance by addressing common, daily exposures to toxins, plus provides nutritional factors to help maintain the structure and function of cells. (14, 84)
- Inflamma Control
- ViRadChem Binder
Phase 5: Deeper Immune Support Process
This phase will help fortify the immune system’s natural ability to handle foreign invaders. It’s also important to note clients begin this phase a month after Phase 4.
The goal with this phase is to conquer chronic challenges and optimize wellness for the long-term by promoting immune cell activity deep within the body, such as joints, organs, and nervous system.
This is also the stage that addresses chronic infections like Lyme disease and co-infections with specially designed tinctures. The four immune tinctures work deep in the body to bolster clients’ immune system and fight against lingering toxins and infections.
At the end of this protocol, clients will have gone through a comprehensive cleanse of chronic infections, heavy metals, mold, parasites, toxins, and viruses. This last stage will help them optimize their health and move toward a fuller life free of these toxins.
CellCore supplements in Phase 5 include:
- IS-BAB— The “BAB” in IS-BAB stands for babesia, an intracellular parasite. This team of 15 botanicals — including black walnut, devil’s claw root, milk thistle, pau d’arco, bark, and white willow bark — helps naturally target this parasite and promotes healthy immune system function. They also encourage normal joint comfort and help protect the integrity of red blood cells. (85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99)
- IS-BART— The “BART” in IS-BART stands for Bartonella, a bacteria and type of Lyme coinfection. IS-BART targets the Bartonella bacteria with a blend of 7 antioxidant-containing and adaptogenic herbs. It also provides antioxidants to help maintain cellular, liver, and tissue health, as well as support immune system function against vector-based concerns. (85, 86, 89, 90, 94)
- IS-BOOST— This tincture contains 14 herbs for a supercharged immune boost. It balances inflammatory responses, promotes normal immune cell activity, supports cellular NrF2 pathways, and supports bile flow and liver health. (89, 90, 93, 95)
- IS-BORR— The “BORR” in IS-BORR stands for Borrelia, the Lyme disease bacteria. This tincture of 21 natural herbs directly targets the Lyme-causing bacteria. It also encourages healthy inflammatory balance to promote normal immune cell activity and provides antioxidants to help protect the body from routine oxidative stress. (85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107)
Get to the Source
The goal as healthcare practitioners is to treat root causes and not just put band-aids on symptoms. But not just any route can be taken for full body healing. Detox starts with drainage.
The detox approach here is simple: support the body’s natural ability to remove unwanted factors through effective drainage and mitochondrial support. This is the reason we created our CellCore products — to reset the body for long-term wellness, not just temporary fixes.
This protocol provides a clear roadmap to empower practitioners to help clients make changes, adjust, and move forward from the chronic illness putting limits on their daily lives.