Learn what we do to provide safety.
At Atlant Health Wellness center, formerly Provence Wellness Center, we sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and doing well during these unprecedented times. We are happy to announce that we will open our new office on August 1st, 2020 and excited to see you and provide our wellness services that include Colonic Hydrotherapy, Lymphatic Therapy, Infrared Sauna, Chiropractic and Functional Medicine. During these times, we are operating on a limited schedule to make sure the safety is in place for both all our clients and our staff. As the time goes on, we will assess the situation and expand our schedule to accommodate more people.
We are planning to provide best and safest services as possible, following the rules as ordered by the New York City council and the CDC. To make sure a secure environment for you and our staff, we’ll be spacing out appointments. Below we’ve included a number of the important safety measures which will be in situ. We all know that together we have to create a safe environment.
Steps we follow to ensure safety:
- All therapists will wear masks and gloves.
- All clients are required to wear a mask to enter the building and our office. If you do not have one, we will supply you one for a minimal charge.
- Until further notice, for maximum safety, the doctor won’t treat anyone without a mask.
- We prefer that clients come to their appointments alone. The waiting area is only available for the patients who have appointments.
- Medical grade sanitizer is used on all surfaces and devices including colonic machines, lymphatic machines, treatment tables and other equipment that patients come in contact with. Additionally, sanitizer is applied on doorknobs and light switches, between each patient.
- Functional Medicine services will be conducted over the phone.
If you still have any questions, please reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns or to schedule at: email@example.com or call (212) 719-3611